16 May 2012 //
When a lubricants supplier needed to increase productivity and improve filling accuracy for containers ranging in size from 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, up to 250 gallon totes, Ideal-Pak Pase Group® was able to provide the solution. Additional customer requirements included the industrial filling applications of Lubricants & Oil Filling, including all weights of oils, synthetic oils and greases.
The Ideal-Pak Pase Group® product designed to meet the challenge is the Model PT-IF Semi-Automatic Net Weight Filling Machine for Drums and Totes.
- Single nozzle with swing arm and slide positioning
- Brakes maintain nozzle position during filling
- Speed/Accuracy: 55 Gallons in 1-3 minutes at +/- 1.0 lbs.
- Stainless Steel and Teflon coated wetted parts
- 5 ft. powered conveyor on scale, gravity roller, in-feed and out-feed conveyor
- Class 1, Division 1 compliant.
“Reduce filling station to one operator, improve filling throughput (fill 4 drums on a single pallet less than ten minutes); improved accuracy, eliminate spilling. Currently in production achieving: 55 gallon drum 1.2 minute fill time with accuracy of +/- 1.0 lbs.; 250 gallon tote 5 minute fill time with accuracy of +/- 1.0 lbs.”
Visit Ideal-Pak Pase Group® to learn more: www.idealpakpase.com